"Ok, so I'm vegan and I want to include vegan proteins into my diet but feel tired of the protein shake mixer". I hear you babe, and I've got good news for you too: you can add them on your cake mixes, cookie mixes and smoothies too. I use the vegan proteins from foodspring (you can use the code: livingyogaFSG for 15% off). I share with you 3 recipes to try:
- 1 cup all purpose flower
- 1/4 cup vanilla vegan protein
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or agave syrup or honey
- 1 cup of water or veggie milk of choice
Mix all dry ingredients and then mix well with wet ingredients. You can use coconut oil to make sure the pancakes don't stick to the pan. Cook until they have a nice golden color. You can also top it strawberries and a healthy chocolate syrup: 3 tablespoons of coconut oil + 2 tablespoon agave syrup + 1 tablespoon cacao powder.
4 ingredient brownies
- 3 medium overripe bananas (approx 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut or almond butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup of cacao powder
- 1-2 scoops of chocolate vegan protein
Mix all ingredients well. Preheat the oven at 180ºC and prepare the container so the mix doesn't stick to it: coconut oil + flour. Cook for 20 minutes or until you the top looks cooked.
Green smoothie babe
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups of veggie milk
- 2 handfuls of fresh kale
- 1/2 cup strawberries (optional)
- 1 serving of vanilla vegan protein powder
- Other optional add-ons: green powder mixes, matcha, maca, etc.
Mix and blend all ingredients in a food processor.
I hope you enjoyed these recipes! Please let me know how it went ^^