I've been making myself this salad for the past two months. It is super easy to make and very healthy too. Feel free to add more ingredientes if you wish.
- A bunch of kale
- 6-8 strawberries
- 1 small avocado
- Handfull of raw cashews
- Sprouts (it can be alfalfa, onion, beetroot, anything!)
- 100 grams of tofu (optional)
- Nutritional yeast (as much as you like)
- Olive oil
1. Wash the kale, dry, and massage with olive oil.
2. Soak cashews in water for 15 minutes to make them more digestible and their nutrientes accessible.
3. Dice strawberries, avocado, and tofu and place on the salad. Include the sprouts of choice.
4. Add salt, olive oil, and nutritional yeast to taste.